December 1, 2017
by Lindsay Hill
Second to last month of the year, and updates to the StackStorm Exchange keep coming. New Terraform pack, major updates to Consul pack, and a bunch more updates. Read on for the details.
New Packs This Month
- Terraform – are you codifying your infrastructure with Terraform? Check out the new actions for working with Terraform from StackStorm.
- Consul OK, this is technically not a new pack, but it’s such a big overhaul of the old Consul pack that it might as well be. 9 new actions in this update. Note: If you are using this pack, pay close attention to the changes. Names have changed to make them consistent with the Consul APIs, and that might break your workflows.
- Zabbix adds more actions, including the ability to change a node status, and change maintenance windows.
- Network Essentials now lets you send arbitrary configuration commands to Extreme VDX and SLX switches.
- Device42: New actions and rules for handling device lifecycles. Check out this Device42 blog on working with Device42 and StackStorm.
- Jira: New actions for attaching a file to an issue. Because who doesn’t want more Jira issues?
- Napalm now lets you send some configuration commands, rather than having to specify a file.
- Excel has been updated to support
int keys and values.
Thanks to all the contributors for their work. It means a lot to us.